Monday, January 19, 2009

Tying the Knot Vegas Style!

This past weekend, my sister Ate Khrisna, tied the knot with Kuya Jhon -->VEGAS STYLE! The celebration was on short notice and very intimate. Only close family members were in attendance. I was such a HAPPY TITA when Ate told me last minute (literally at the chapel) that I'd be walking, errr carrying Khayla down the aisle with the rings! Khayla was overly excited being carried down the aisle but quickly shyed away into my sleeve and drooled down my arm (must be a stress response, hehe). The sucky part was that the chapel didn't allow for photographs (unless you wanted to be fined $50!), yet the chapel photographer came late himself! GrRr!

Anyways, i borrowed a Canon 5D and a couple lenses for the weekend because Ron's been soOoOoo encouraging of me trying out a 5D. (EEEEE!!!) I didn't particularly like the bulkyness compared to the Rebel, and I was ready to kick myself for forgetting a flash component. But I did LOVE shooting in FULL FRAME! Just had to do what I had to do for some light!

Congrats Ate and Kuya! I'm so happy for you both! I'm also sooo happy that Ate Khrisna found happiness and such a great guy! I know he'll take good care of her and Khayla =) I hope you like the pictures... and I apologize in advance already that there's more of Ate than Kuya Jhon. haha!


all ready!!

khayla's all ready now too!

i think somebody told them khayla needed a sibling?? LOL love Kuya's reaction to whatever it was!



some crazy veil action fun courtesy of Reinald Himaya

we passed by a huuuge goldfish aquarium and decided to have some fun with the glass and mirrors!

there were ALOT of gold fishes but for the most part it didn't interfere with the pictures.

my favorite picture!

Little Person, Big World!

khayla was so curious with tita's camera!

faithlynn's gnarly camera. fish eye!

Ron and Me! We needed a new default. ahaha!


3 comments:

Ron @Runningfromdebt said...

Very nice pics love!!!!! I love the pic with the circles. Good job!!! Keep up the creative spark!!!!

I love you...
web.me.com/ratienza80

Gary said...

Good job on the photos. Don't be afraid to bump up the ISO for the indoor shots with low light. I'd rather have a shaper image with some noise ;-)

What lenses did you borrow?

I'm selling two lenses, but they don't have a red ring around them ;-)

Kuya

Anonymous said...

wow, those pictures are really good
Ate. You did a great job!