Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few of my favorite things....

If you're a Twilight, dessert, Canon lover like me, then you can't help but appreciate these photos! My cousin, Gary Cruz (photographer in San Francisco) got really creative and took a picture of his wife, my Ate Beverly, holding a red velvet cupcake to replicate the Twilight book cover. (yup, so those are her hands!) She's an up and coming cupcake enthusiast by the way! I know she has big plans for her cupcake passion! Be on the look out for Beverly's Bake Shop!


Afterwards, he took a picture of himself holding a Canon flash!!


Haha, I love it!

Kuya's work was even featured on http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com
You can even check out my cousin's work at www.garycruz.com

So check it out!

1 comment:

Gary said...

Glad you like it! Wish you were here to try Bev's cupcakes. They are delicious!

Kuya