Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Blog Spot dot Com

Adios Wordpress!

Although I fancied the sleek, modern, and professional feel of this host site, the shoe size was just too tight of a fit!

Being the dork I am, I cursed at the computer monitor whenever wordpress restricted me from posting! I couldn’t embed youtube videos or music. Posting pics alone was a hassle because it required that you open a separate window rather than just input the damn host url into the readily provided html box.

Now I’m sure there’s sooome way to go around all over of this, but you could hold your secret dearly! Quite frankly I don’t have time for that lecture let alone blogging as it is!

Therefore I’ve migrated to blogspot with an instant sigh of relief. Ahhhh yesss... so USER FRIENDLY. My life is complicated enough as it is to worry about the technicalities of blogging. I just want to write and press publish.


Thank you blog spot for being so friendly.



No comments: