Monday, March 16, 2009

Jasper and Mia

I remember the first time I "met" Mia, which was through Myspace. I got a message from Jasper and because they were both serving in the Air Force and stationed in Germany, Myspace seemed appropriate. He was so excited to introduce her to all his friends! I didn't know Jasper well enough at the time (since he was technically Ron's superfriend) but I knew enough to know that she was really special to him...

What started off as friendship eventually turned into a schoolyard crush. It was raw and it was refreshing. According to Mia, He wasn't her type and she wasn't his. But they had so much in common that they just clicked like you wouldn't believe. Although both their flirtatious intentions were obvious, neither one of them had the courage to admit anything. That was until the aftermath of Combat Dining... After enjoying a night of tradition and festivities, Jasper summoned the courage and yelled out, "I LOVE YOU MIA!" Initially Mia didn't take it seriously so she didn't think much of it. But Jasper being ever so persistent, called her work the very next day and laid his heart out on the table. After that, Jae & Mia was established and the rest was history...

A couple days ago Jasper asked Ron if I'd like to take pictures of them as an engagement session so to speak. I was really nervous cause I knew engagement sessions required alot of posing and directing since engagement moments are not necessarily candid (i heart candid moments). But how could I say "No" to Mia and Jas?! lol. Hope you like your pictures... Looking forward to your guys' wedding at the end of this month!!


well, it use to say Williams-Sonoma, couldnt help myself. lol

do you know where we're at?

we had this inside joke with mirror reflections and cameras. lol!

I call these next couple of pictures, the many faces of jasper! he reminds me of my brother, hehe! The lighting was oh-so-perfect! But it also helped that they're a good looking couple ;-)


Ron's favorite picture

change of venue when the security guard asked us kindly not to take pictures! Oh well, at least I got my shots!



Exactly why i love candid shots!




3 comments:

Gary said...

Kristine,

You are a natural behind the camera!

Freddy Burgos said...

Nice pictures Kristine! I like Ron's favorite too, great stuff!

annejojo said...

i read through your whole "intro" part and just started looking at the pics cus i got excited.. and half way through i didnt know it was YOU taking them! hahaa they look really good kristine! super pro!