Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So this is a little bit of a late entry, but I've been in C-town for the majority of the week since Christmas and my computer is home based in La Habra :P Just as tradition goes, we spent Christmas is San Diego at Tito Ermie's house with family, games, food, dancing, and presents! I'll only post a couple of pictures since I just edited everything this morning and we'll be soon on our way to celebrate New Years!


My brother says I never post pics of the two of us, so here's one!

And then of course, he always wants a picture with Ron...

This is a favorite because my dad and tita erma are so HAPPY! We sure enjoy our GAMES!

tito ermie was so proud of himself for taking this picture, but by the background dropping off can you tell who he was focusing on? *hint its his son! hehe


the reason for the season!

Like I said, there were more pictures which included the games and the different Cruz families, but these will have to do!

No comments: