Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas with the Girlfriends!

The best thing about the Christmas holidays are definitely the gatherings I'd take dinner with family and friends over materialistic presents any day!

Since high school (or was it since the beginning of college in 2001?), the "La Sierra girls" have made every effort to get together for the holidays. Nowadays, times have changed and so too has the dynamics of our group. It'd be unfair to still dub us strictly as the "La Sierra Girls" since that is no longer the case. I've been blessed to have such a great circle of girlfriends in my life. I'm hoping that these annual holiday dinners will remain a yearly tradition as we continue to grow, reminisce on old times, and create more memories!

Ann, Bonnesa, Bonnie, Christine, Jalyn, Jen, & Vanessa: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to get together. You girls are like sisters to me and I consider myself extremely blessed to have you all in my life! It's refreshing to know that I could "let my hair down" (hmm let my guard down), talk about anything and everything, and laugh all night! Thank you always for your love, support, and for being such genuine people. just me, kristini



potluck!!
Bonnesa's game kept us pretty entertained

this is what happens when you get designated as the camera man!

gift exchange

1 comment:

Gary said...

Kristine, you have got to turn off the autoplay for the music on my page (I almost woke up Ayden twice). Music on web pages are pretty bad in general -it often plays over the music I'm already playing ;-)