Monday, April 13, 2009

Meet Kalia !

On Wednesday April 1st, my dear friend Alysce delivered her first baby, Kalia Ann Lagbao. I've known Alysce since she first started as a NICU RN. She's such a sweetheart and I have no doubt in my mind what an awesome mom she'll be! Anyways today was a special treat for me because Alysce and Martin honored me with the pleasure of shooting lil miss Kalia Ann. Initially I had told Alysce and Martin that I'd probably get these up by Wednesday, but as soon as I started editing away today, I just couldn't stop! So here are a few of my favorites from today...

Alysce and Martin, thank you for being such great sports today! May you both enjoy every minute with your new bundle of joy! Oh and you'll definitely be getting a picture disk in the mail sometime this week!

Alright so without further ado, Kalia at 12 days old.

one of Kalia's protectors, definitely a gentle giant...

the main protector of them all.. dad!

check out that beautiful head of hair!

kalia having a moment here.. hehe


Initially Kalia was grumpy with all changes and maneuvers. Martin said it best when he asked Kalia if she thought she was being underpaid for today's work. Does this expression say it all?!

too cute for words! pink lips and pink soles are just not meant to be in black and white!



soon enough, she tired out...


4 comments:

heysupernay said...

omg! so i think i went through a huge majority of your site, i just had to scroll back to the top and let you know NOW that if i get married, you're so doing my photos if you're not busy. so here's my in advance reservation! hahaha! nice meeting you at ejay's party! you take wonderful photos!

Gary said...

Hi Kristine! Love you photos...

We are definitely related.
Too bad you don't live closer. We can do more photo gigs together! That's how I paid for all these toys!

Kuya

Unknown said...

Kalia is so adorable! My fav is the one where Alysce is kissing her and she's looking at the camera. :) great work kristine! you inspire me to get back into photography.. maybe digitally this time. :)

Anonymous said...

Martin you have a very pretty daughter and wife! Glad I seen this through a friend. Congrats your old friend Claudia Williams