Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

So this year we celebrated Easter a day early at Redondo Beach with the in-laws, the Molo family & the Burgos Family! It felt like a lazy sunday, but I guess some of that was attributed to this stinkin' cold I've been battling these last few days. Still, as I type I can't breathe out through my right nostril! lol. Anyways since we were gettin' our hands dirty feasting on fresh seafood, I didn't grab a chance to take pictures of the food like I did last year for Ron's birthday. But I had to take a picture of the sea urchin cause it was so unbelievable cool (yes I'm easily entertained!, hehe)! After lunch we all walked through the harbor, grabbed pictures, and ate churros. YUM! Sad we had to leave early cause Ron had to write his research paper. Oh wells, guess I better start editing Ejay's birthday pics from Friday night. Happy Easter everybody!

Ron and his lil brother, RJ

The first time I had Rj in front of a camera. Guess he wasn't use to it.. hehe

Happy hubby = happy wife.. or is it the other way around? LOL! On a different note, he has such a baby face!! I'm jealous!

Ron and his pops

the moms. aren't they cute?


Sebby and Tito Jun.

There was a nice breeze blowing so I wanted to have fun with these pinwheels! Here's a simple camera trick with the shutter speed.

Another cool trick is Dez magically appearing out of blue pinwheel! (and Ron moved!)

1 comment:

Ron Atienza: Happy Hubby said...

Happy Hubby+ Happy Wife= Happy Life!!