Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mia & Jasper tie the knot!

Mia and Jasper's relationship has survived trials, tribulations, and even war. With both of them serving in the Air Force, distance has always been an issue from different parts of the country to different parts of the world (including Afghanistan!). Last weekend however, Mia and Jasper's relationship came full circle as they tied the knot in Las Vegas, Nevada. In the years that they've been together, they've had to rely on patience and trust to keep their relationship strong. So when time became their enemy on their big day, it didn't phase them one bit... In fact, I'm sure it made their vows that much sweeter....

Mia and Jasper, we're so greatful to have friends like you both! Just remember, we were there for you guys no matter how late it started! We wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness and love as you finally begin your new lives together.

Since Ron was one of the groomsmen, I was with Jasper and the guys most of the day. Perfect opportunity to play with the Canon! Here are some of my faves!


my lil cameo. haha!

waiting for the limo

mia's walk down the pool aisle


the new Mr & Mrs Almosara!

my favorite shot

jasper and mia had ask me to snap alongside their photogs. i tried my best not to get in the way, so as i mentioned in my previous post, i disabled my speedlite and bumped up the iso.



the father/daughter dance

long time superfriends. And no those aren't gang signs.

jasper trying to keep up with his nephew.

but he ain't got nothing on this!

yay for married friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man your cameras dope!